[aprssig] APRStt (APRS touchtone DTMF)

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Sep 19 19:39:28 EDT 2008

Bob,

Looking forward to seeing the new Windows version of
APRStt.  I played around with it a LONG time ago with
the old DOS interface that Wes KD4RDB came up with.

I also wrote a simple app that converted callsigns to
the APRStt format.  Both the long and hashed versions.
 I still have it posted for download on my site at:

http://www.ke4nyv.com/software.htm

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com