[aprssig] Bucks County Scouting Council Jubilee

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Thu Sep 18 21:53:31 EDT 2008

This Saturday, Sept 20th from 9AM to 4PM the Bucks County Scouting Council
will celebrate their 80th anniversary with a Scouting Jubilee.  We will have
a ham radio exhibit including APRS.  If anyone has the opportunity please
send us a message.  The call we will be using is NY3J-9.  We are going to
emphasize the text messaging capability of APRS.

We will also be listening to a repeater that has echolink with a node of
88314 for anyone who would like to qso with the scouts.

73, Ron ny3j