[aprssig] Comms Van on E-bay

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Mon Sep 15 16:52:18 EDT 2008

The original listing has 12 photos in it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1987-Ford-Econoline-350-4x4-TV-Remote-Production-Van_W0QQitemZ140264513460QQihZ004QQcategoryZ96966QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Daron Wilson wrote:

> Geez, throw a few photos up so we have an idea if we want to look at more!

73 de Travis KB5ILY
--
             Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
   EC - Clark County AR, SATERN, ARRL Instructor & VE, AREC I, II & III
                      Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                         WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                    GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                    Linux is my operating system of choice.

                    Computers are like Air Conditioners,
              they stop working correctly when you open windows.