[aprssig] Kenwood TH-D7 GPS connector grounding

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 08:46:55 EDT 2008

My collection of TH-D7 schematics and other info can be found at....

ftp://Ham@g8kbv.homeip.net:12021/TH-D7/  no password is needed, if your
browser or client asks for one, just enter a blank one.  You have
read/download only rights.

Schematic8.jpg is the one with the power/battery/charge system...

73

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk