[aprssig] 144.39 mhz signal from my SONY 42" HDTV

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Tue Sep 9 22:11:23 EDT 2008

I checked the freq with a d7, it is on 144.39, might be 144.387, but not
145.

Yea, I thought about loose or leaking cable, but when I turn OFF the TV the
interference goes away. With a cable leak, it should stay?

I also swept the cable box and cable from the cable box to the TV, no noise.
The noise comes from the TV, when on.

Thanks
Kent