[aprssig] OpenAPRS New Features Release

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Sun Sep 7 16:24:33 EDT 2008

Excellent comment and idea... I'll add that in the next couple of days.  Of
course there is also the "beacon" setting which will actually auto beacon
the object up to 1 year at set intervals...

It may not make sense to use decay when you can just beacon it anyways?  Do
normal digipeaters that advertise their objects or remote sites decay as
well?

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net