[aprssig] OpenAPRS problems

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Sun Sep 7 01:33:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties, if you want to contact me off list,
send me what zip codes/calls you are searching for and perhaps open
Firefox's error console and see if something pops up for you, I'll see what
I can do...

I personally use Firefox 2.0.16 on one machine and 3.0 on another and they
both run fine, along with Safari, Google Chrome and updated versions of
IE7.  IE6 has been known to work but it's way to clunky in it's CSS
support.  Are cookies enabled on both of your browsers?

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net