[aprssig] Messaging on the NUVI GPS

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Sat Sep 6 17:21:18 EDT 2008

Or when the digitizer dies or goes flaky...  I actually have turned a
few of the 3400 series into digital picture frames because of bad
digitizers... though they actually look pretty nice.. both when matted
like pictures (as gifts), or open showing the electronics (for the wall
at work. lol)...  but I'm getting off topic.