[aprssig] Messaging on the NUVI GPS

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Sep 2 20:26:40 EDT 2008

Scott,

I think my point is that messaging from the NUVI is not even
mentioned on the tracker 2 web page.  SO unless someone just
happens to see your occasional email, the entire world has no
idea that this capability is there.  Or I just don't know where
to look...

Rather than delaying for more photos, or movies or whatever, how
about just a paragraph description on the existing web page?
Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place.

It's the many features that you have mentioned here, but that
are not mentioned on your web pages that make it display
RECEIVED information that are the most valuable to me when
shopping.  For example, it would be nice to have a list of the
actual "Garmin's" supported with the extended symbol set.
(Though I am sure that is a really big job to make up such  a
list...)...

Good luck
Bob, WB4APR

messaging