[aprssig] DCC in Chicago 26-28th Sept Room?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Sep 2 20:05:50 EDT 2008

If I remember, Sunday of DCC (in chicago this year) is usually
dedicated to a special seminar.  If there is anything else on
Sunday, lemme know.  This year on Software defined radio.

Does anyone wanna share a $89 room to cut costs?
Im planning on Fri and Sat nights.
Bob, WB4APR

> ARRL/TAPR Digital Communications Conference
> Chicago, IL
> September 26-28, 2008
>
> As a reminder, don't forget to make your hotel reservations
> for the 2008 DCC.  The hotel special rate is good until
> September 7, 2008 or until the block of rooms are all sold
out.

> To book your room, call the hotel directly (phone numbers
> below) and mention the group code TAPR DCC when making
reservations.

> A block of rooms at the special DCC room rate of $89.00
single/double.