[aprssig] Newsline Frequency Objects on APRS

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 1 18:30:32 EDT 2008

For a setup like Bob's idea below, don't forget to also set the TNC to:
DIGI OFF
MYA NONE
HID OFF

Then routinely check _how frequently_ it's packets are being seen (first
copies to reach the internet, at least), like at:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?time=1&call=Wb4APR-15

There are no "set-it-and-forget-it" operating modes in the amateur radio
service.
73, Cap KE6AFE