[aprssig] email

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 1 00:26:58 EDT 2008

So far the answers have only referred to what can be done within APRS.
However there is another system APRSLink that can not only send emails to
anyone but also receive emails from even non-hams.

It is a really slick and useful system.  I use it when in the mountains and
on hunting trips when I am far from civilization on both my D7A and D700.
It is not used very much in our area which is the way it should be, but it
sure comes in handy at times so you should really check it out and learn the
system.  I even carry an idiot sheet with me to help my aging mind.......

Check it out at:    http://www.winlink.org/aprslink

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info