[aprssig] HF project

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Oct 30 01:39:20 EDT 2008

This is just a regional project, and there are only a few channels
available, and only a couple of those that are likely to work well for NVIS.

300 baud AFSK would be nice if it'll work, but running multiple PSK31
signals should be feasible.  I know I can do it with the OpenTracker
without any additional code (it'll let you select the audio carrier in
31.25 hz steps) if the transmitters have sufficient frequency stability.

I've had some feedback from a couple of people on this, but if anyone
else happens to have a 60-meter transmitter design and/or experience in
mobile NVIS networks, let me know.

Scott
N1VG