[aprssig] [APRSSIG] Universal Messaging

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Tue Oct 28 12:07:27 EDT 2008

I believe Steve removed message numbering (from what he said earlier in one of his posts).  If that is the case and if the message is not received the first time, it will not be retried (no ack mechanism).  Also, most software (including the Kenwoods) considers a duplicate unnumbered message as not noteworthy and you may not see a definitive notification that the message has been received again.

Hope this helps.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net