[aprssig] iPhone Pages on findU

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sun Oct 26 23:45:10 EDT 2008

Yea, that felt like a kick in the pants when I saw that trivial app.
(For those not of the iPhone crowd, it is an app that reads the GPS
and tells you your grid square. Ooooh!)

My guess is timing. I submitted mine before the public launch of
iPhone 2.0, and I think Apple was overwhelmed and focusing on large
volume apps then. Hopefully the re-submittal will go better.

Steve K4HG