[aprssig] RE APRSCE?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Oct 24 23:30:01 EDT 2008

He is probably not on the SIG. I've been off more than I've been on
for the last couple of years, and this is a good example of why.
Someone asked a simple question. I answered it simply and directly.
Someone else turned my answer into a chance to berate me for answering
the question, and a chance to berate another ham for not making this
hobby his top priority.

The Joys of APRS.

Steve K4HG