[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging and authentication

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Wed Oct 22 14:41:04 EDT 2008

Hiya Bob,

The only thing out of that list we aren't doing is the unique ID of the
source and the display to the user on whether the message was acked or not.
I'll work on that....

Mesages use decay, support both REPLY-ACKs and ACKs and will automatically
ack any messages sent to a user while they are actively online on the site
viewing the message interface.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net