[aprssig] Universal APRS messaging

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Tue Oct 21 19:35:40 EDT 2008

Hiya Bob,

It should be noted that www.openaprs.net has had full messaging support for
about two months now.  Just signup for an account (which is free), messaging
is under the Tools window which is accessed from the right icon bar.
OpenAPRS supports REPLY-ACKs, gives you a nice chat style interface and
includes a "Friends List" that will display when OpenAPRS has detected one
of your friends sending APRS messages to let you know when they are online.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net