[aprssig] APRS<=>Google

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sat Oct 18 20:06:13 EDT 2008

I was just trying to illustrate how Google's calculator handles unit
conversions and exchange rates.  That's one of my primary requirements
for any APRS-accessible Google interface.. I use the calculator a lot.

I think I paid something like $NZ0.50/l for diesel when I was there, but
that was back in '99.  I remember that it was considerably cheaper than
petrol.  Too bad that's not true here.

Scott
N1VG