[aprssig] Keith Sproul Injured in Balloon Fire

J. Gary Bender, WS5N ws5n at wildblue.net
Tue Oct 14 20:28:45 EDT 2008

Believe it or not -- it gets worse.  I heard this on TV last night and could not believe it::

'Crooks take from injured balloon pilot
  Thieves broke into the van belonging to one of the survivor of Friday's fatal balloon crash Monday morning, taking some priceless mementos.'

  http://kob.com/article/stories/S617150.shtml?cat=10113

  J. Gary Bender, WS5N
  Fence Lake, New Mexico USA