[aprssig] FW: TH-D7AG

KG4LNG kg4lng at vordemberge.net
Mon Oct 13 14:30:14 EDT 2008

I emailed the Kenwood USA web site and asked about the TH-D7 and this is the
reply I got.  There is a new generation of the TH-D7(G) in the works.
Yes!!!!

John "Tacker" Vordemberge, KG4LNG

Hello John:

The Kenwood TH-D7AG has been discontinued this model was in production since
1998.

We appreciate your concern for Kenwood products in the amateur radio market
place. Kenwood has ceased production of the TH-D7A(G) because of
discontinued parts from the manufacture, we will produce more if we are able
to obtain parts from other sources. Kenwood will continue to provide new,
and exciting technologies for amateur radio operations.

The next generation of the TH-D7A(G) is in the works.

Presently we have no information or ETA on the TH-D7AG replacement.

The rest was deleted for privacy.