[aprssig] Kenwood TH-D7A(G) Retired

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Oct 13 14:00:32 EDT 2008

For a long time I thought my HF antenna setup totally sucks (and to be
honest it's not very good), but one night we had a widespread power
outage and I fired up the old TS-430 on battery power and heard 10 times
more than I'd ever gotten before.  I wonder how much of that is lighting
and noisy switching power supplies...

Scott
N1VG