[aprssig] APRS Comment/Status Text Guidelines

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Wed Nov 26 14:39:07 EST 2008

Your idea would likely work pretty easily Bob...  Its not like the traffic positions are
mobile..  A name <-> lat / lon lookup table would cover everything...  And being perl,
you could easily have it email any names it didn't know to an admin who could then
update the lookup table...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:12:39 -0500, Robert Bruninga wrote