[aprssig] REF:Mac APRS > <New iMacs

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at iwon.com
Mon Nov 24 09:00:59 EST 2008

I'll let 'ya know how it works out.

I guess I'm the only one running APRS on an iMac ?
Sounds a lot to me like when I was the 2nd APRS user in
Tokyo/Chiba area....Jeeezzzz;

Try this link -- updated April 2008:

http://www.winaprs.com/downloads/

Anybody know the status of Keith?  I don't think there has been any
update in over a month.

Dave
WB0WNX

Matt, you mean this?

http://www.winaprs.com/MacAPRS.htm

Both download links are dead

That page says it hasn't been updated since 1996(?)

Sounds to me like MacAPRS is no longer really a player in this game.

You may well want to explore other options.

Matthew Stennett wrote:
> I am awaiting a new iMac to be delivered, and was wondering how I
> could run MacAPRS on it. Still need a Serial > < USB adapter to do it
> ?
>
> Matt

Paralegal Training
Click for free info on paralegal training and make up to $150K/ year.
http://tagline.iwon.com/fc/BK72PciUcrWPkjz882qcd3KusokcCk27eXrogSysPVQGGattxZ2jU7/