[aprssig] GPS to radio cables at Dayton Hamvention

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed May 28 12:53:58 EDT 2008

Michael,

We (RPC Electronics) were the company carrying D-Star
cables.  This was the first year that we decided to
make them, mostly based on customer requests.  Sales
were lean, but I plan to keep making them.

Right now we have cables to connect the Garmin Round
and eTrex style GPS receivers to any of the D-Star
radios with a 3/32" (2.5mm) jack.  We also have a
cable for the serial based Foretrex models to the same
jack.

These have been tested with the original D-Star
portable by several customers.

Please email me off-list with any questions:

jason at rpc-electroncis.com

Thanks!
Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics