[aprssig] APRS needs...

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 27 21:34:23 EDT 2008

Right, I'd intended the unique information like that to feed the PRNG.
Hashes are great.. I've got a handy utility for calculating 'birthday
paradox' values to determine probabilities of hash collisions.

I wonder if NS2 would be usable as a simulation platform.  I seem to
remember someone using it at DCC, but I can't remember what for...

Scott
N1VG