[aprssig] APRS needs...

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 27 10:45:57 EDT 2008

But lacking the resources to deploy lots and lots of digis (which will
each cost the same as a 'big' digi), and a back-haul network to connect
them without tying up the input channel, I just don't see that being a
fix everywhere.  Cell sites also have the ability to run separate
frequencies on adjacent cells, but we don't.

Scott
N1VG