[aprssig] How About 40M APRS ?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon May 26 23:08:52 EDT 2008

I have to agree with John about 30m useage.

I regularly see US stations on my 30m aprs port. What are you using for
an antenna? I have just a dipole up 35ft.

As for 40m, I forward with two other BBS's on 40m with 0k3 packet, I
have four regular users and some irregular users, but I've recommended
Castor Oil :-)

We use 7035.8 (+/- TNC tone differences) USB

Ray vk2tv