[aprssig] REF: HF Net? How About 20M ?

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Mon May 26 13:46:37 EDT 2008

Oooo, please no!  Keep 14.100 clear for the NCDXF IBP project.  There is
more than enough QRM on 20m round there already without APRS/packet type
stuff too...   It's bad enough with RTTY contests!

The IBP also uses 18.110, 21.150, 24.930 & 28.200.  A lack of
QRM/Splatter etc, is much appreciated round these.

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk