[aprssig] REF: HF Net? How About 20M ?

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at iwon.com
Sun May 25 21:07:44 EDT 2008

I have long believed we should have a 20M APRS frequency.

I have had little to NO success in getting many stations on 30M APRS.

There has always been a presence of Packet on 20M, the .105 Net is proof of that.

There should be an APRS spot, either 5KHz above ? or below the .105 Net.

...that's my 2c worth.