[aprssig] Re: APRS messaging agent

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Mon May 19 13:50:41 EDT 2008

Having troubles

I even telnet rotate.aprs.net 14580 - i was verifed thats ok , but when I send this, nothing happens

=2734.44S/15306.20E' {UIV32N}

or even

:VK4TEC   :tests{28

I am trying to hit VK4TEC with a message from the APRS_IS  via a perl script.

I am VK4TEC-20, the other end is VK4TEC

It works from UI-VIEW to the script, but not back the other way

Andrew VK4TEC