[aprssig] HF Net

g0jxn.jim g0jxn.jim at ntlworld.com
Tue May 20 02:26:00 EDT 2008

Hi Guys

Sorry again for being off subject but there are few places to air this.

I received no responses to my original message below so if anyone is interested in joining me in setting up such a net please contact me direct or check my web site under the 'aprs hf net' tab. www.bandscommunications.co.uk

73

Jim, G0JXN