[aprssig] RPC Electronics at Dayton Hamvention 2008

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed May 14 22:26:24 EDT 2008

RPC Electronics will be at the 2008 Dayton Hamvention
this weekend along with Argent Data Systems in booths
503-505.  We will have RTraks APRS All-In-One trackers
on hand for sale along with all of our regular Garmin
GPS Cables, Kenwood Cables and tracker interface
cables.

For the first time, we are offering a starting line of
cables to interface your Garmin GPS receivers to Icom
D-Star radios.  So far, we have cables for the round
four pin models, serial eTrex models (non-color) and
Foretrex models with a 3/32" (2.5mm) stereo jack.

We have new and improved serial devices.  The
SerialStat has been given a redesign for a slimmer
look.  We will also have out new RS232 patcher
adapters.  We are offering two versions.  One with
0.1" headers for wire wrapping or a solder pad version
for permanant adapters.  The solder pad version comes
with a double-ended DB9 housing.

We have been working on a new HamHUD with a built-in
TNC and we will have a prototype on display.  We're
looking for some good feedback on this design.

We will also be showing a brand new, non APRS/Packet
product simply called the Mic Switcher.  This is a
tiny PIC controlled mic switcher for dual radios and a
single microphone.  Come by and check it out for more
details.

Please drop by and say hi.  We can't wait to see old
friends and meet new ones.  Looking forward to seeing
everyone there!

Thanks!
Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics