[aprssig] Yaesu VX-8R

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:09:01 EDT 2008

Oooh ahhh - this is nifty.   Of course, from the display, it is hard
to tell if it it is a two way APRS device.  It also doesn't say if it
is full duplex or not.  Two things that I'm looking for in a handheld.

I did like my Yaesu VX-7R - it was stolen from my van and I couldn't
afford to replace it at the time so I went with a hamfest special.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R