[aprssig] Kenwood Status - Thinking about TH-D7AG purchase

DALE BLANCHARD wa7ixk at embarqmail.com
Fri May 9 23:46:08 EDT 2008

-

Yes, RS actually stocks them in the store.  Try going to Best Buy and asking
for a serial cable or RS-232 cable.  They literally don't know anything
other than USB.  I asked several folks in there, none of them knew what I
was talking about.  Maybe I'm too old (38).

How do think I feel when I go into Best Buys at 74 years old with shoulder length hair and long beard. They automatically think I do not know anything. I am a retired electronics tech.
And my son works there, altho in a different State.
Dale