[aprssig] Dayton fleamarket spaces?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri May 9 22:36:05 EDT 2008

All I can say is - GOOD LUCK.  I paid over $1700 for inside booth
spaces, and it took at least half a dozen emails and faxes to get them
to even confirm that they'd received the order.  I never have been able
to get them to confirm the names on the badges, and they always screw
that up.  And once they do screw something up, you're out of luck
because there's apparently only one person with any authority to fix
ANYTHING and they're so busy dealing with everyone else's problems that
you'll never find them.  That's assuming it's not a problem where the
Hara people blame the Hamvention people and vice versa.

The Hara people, at least, only took a single fax to process my rental
order, and they called back within 24 hours to confirm.

If you need confirmation, just keep on them.  Email every day (often the
mailbox is full), fax frequently (if it's answering), and keep calling,
and maybe you'll get someone.

Scott
N1VG