[aprssig] path from IGate to server(s)...

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Sun May 4 08:06:05 EDT 2008

Per the q algorithm:

"qAI - Trace packet.  This packet tells each server to add login identification to the packet.  This packet starts with the callSSID of the originating station following the qAI.  See algorithm for more details."

APRSD defaults to using this for its position packets.  It is not recommended as it adds significantly to APRS-IS bandwidth requirements and is to be used solely for diagnostic purposes.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net