[aprssig] N4243B is Back!

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Fri May 2 22:31:38 EDT 2008

I am sure that not all digi operators or IGATE operators are on the mailing
list but I am sure a lot are. Yes it would be good to have it over the
internet so the FCC can capture data but on the other hand if enough digi's
and gates budlist him or digi's and maybe AE5PL doing some magic behind the
scenes I think that would solve the problem. Take APRS-IS out of the picture
and what good will the tracker be for him? But then again I guess he can
just screw around with the callsign and circumvent it.