[aprssig] Low-cost weather station

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 12:25:36 EDT 2008

Scott,
Well done!  I'm anxious to see the end result of your
work.  The ARES/RACES folks need this in a *big*
way...it's just that most don't know it yet. :)
"Yet", being the operative.

How nice it would be to have a dozen or so deployed
"outside of the yellow tape" at a hazmat event, etc...
all pumping data to the EOC.  Hams can provide valued
service without getting in the way of the officials.

I'm watching with great anticipation! :)

Kind regards,
Ev, W2EV