[aprssig] Considering buying a D7 - Some Basic Questions

Ron Tonneson ron.tonneson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:15:16 EDT 2008

It will NOT transmit on the wall wart charger that is supplied.

The GPS and PC connectors are both 2.5mm.

I have never found a need for a level converter when using it with various Garmin GPS's or with a computer RS-232 port.

I got a 9.6 volt 1450 mAh battery and a drop in charger from <www.batteriesamerica.com>.

Ron - K0QVF