[aprssig] Nuvi and APRS

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 19:50:48 EDT 2008

Just wondering if anyone is working to interface the Garmin Nuvi GPS to
APRS.  I know there was some discussion back about a month ago and I was
wondering if an update is available.  I received a Nuvi as a present and
would like to interface it to my THD700.  I have already downloaded the
developers kit but am really hoping work was proceeding on this already.

Also could some one tell me if there is a standard for USB cables?  It
seems that every USB device I have has a different connector on the cable.