[aprssig] How To ? MFJ-1270C & PK-900 > < GPS RX

John Galvin jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:02:19 EDT 2008

There are several web pages dedicated to configuring the DigiTraveler for use
with APRS. The one thing you have to do is fool the DT into turning on by
biasing the TX line. Just google on DigiTraveler. If you do not find anything
let me know and I will send you my diagrams on how I have it configured.

73, John - N5TIM