[aprssig] RE: [Balloon_Sked] SDG-9 update in Annapolis

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Mar 21 16:39:05 EDT 2008

I donno what is going on.  Just saw this email, tuned in, and
hear the signal fine at 1635 EDT in Annapolis.  I copy something
like
"de ka2qpg BLNF128 A187 email ochte at gmail.com"

I am just starting today's email, so maybe I am clueless, but
wanted to get this report out ASAP.  Signals are very good.

I copy everything but the numbers which seem to be chaniging.
And Numbers were always my hard part in CW.  But since they are
changing, I don't get a second chance...
 Im just starting into todays email (newest first) so maybe I
will learn more...

Bob

Brown's
> programme (to calculate position until float is reached), then
HYSPLIT
> from there.  I'll check the Pireps later, but I've only had
one
> balloon (the Spirit of Piccard - a big, black balloon)
reported in the