[aprssig] eeepc testing

Keith Stevenson ki4ybq at ki4ybq.net
Sun Mar 16 20:34:31 EDT 2008

The Asus eeepc is a sub-notebook (itty-bitty) PC that runs a variant of the
Linux operating system and features a solid state "hard drive", giving it no
moving parts.  They are relatively inexpensive and reasonably powerful.
Their main drawbacks are the small amount of storage space and strange
display dimensions.  See http://eeepc.asus.com

>From looking at the photos Andrew posted, it looks like he got ASTIR running
on it.  I'd love to know more.  I've had an eeepc for a couple of months,
but haven't had the chance to start hacking on it.

73,
Keith Stevenson, KI4YBQ