[aprssig] Dayton Parking lot space?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 6 12:20:43 EST 2008

Speaking of Dayton, has anyone been able to get in touch with anyone
there?  I sent in the application and payment for 3 inside booths, and
they won't answer my emails or confirm receipt.  For $1700 you'd think
they could at least say 'we got it'.

This seems to be par for the course.  I'll have to keep calling, I
guess.  Last year, after repeated follow-ups, they still managed to lose
the order for Internet connectivity.

Scott
N1VG