[aprssig] WB8ELK-11 ?

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 21:20:03 EST 2008

I was thinking the same thing, time of day, with the sun going down it be
VERY cold up there at 100K. I wonder if he was loaded with stills or a video
camera, if pointed in the right direction it would have made for some
impressive photos at this hour of the day. Going to search a bit and see if
I can find a web site..

Rich