[aprssig] Wanted: Club APRS Presentation info

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Mar 1 10:51:06 EST 2008

> I've been asked to do an APRS overview for the local club.
> I'd like to give the proper view, but I see that the ARRL
> version does not have the Local repeater initiative,
> operating frequency, nor, obviously the D710.

Try "APRS by Bob" at the top of the original APRS page:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs.html

It is 9MB, but it should not be that big.  All of my images are
shrunk before use, but I cannot figure out what is consuming all
that memory.  It should be about a 2 or 3 meg file.

It covers all the latest emphasis and was updated for my
presentation in Richmond VA just this month.

Bob, Wb4APR