[aprssig] CQ Server operational question

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon Jun 30 19:46:22 EDT 2008

Sorry, my bad.  The "Sending too soon to FD" is the message you receive when you have sent a message to the group (in this case "FD") in less than 30 minutes from the previous message from your station.  My prior post was correct in guessing the message was caused by the message showing up too soon after the first attempt.  This could be caused by your station not seeing the ack back from CQSRVR and CQSRVR responding to your retry as if it was a new message.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net