[aprssig] [NotQOT]apr/gps jammin'

GSteve490 at aol.com GSteve490 at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 02:47:57 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/28/08 8:01:07 AM EDT, aprssig-request at lists.tapr.org
writes:

> Yeah, quite an eye-opener for me.  It would seem to me that this is an
> untapped opportunity for the Ham community to freshen up our T-hunting
skills,
>  and be ready for the day when these things become more than just a
nuisance.
>  The trick is, how would you practice this legally?  We can't exactly
deploy
> one of these in the woods somewhere without violating the law ourselves...
>
>  Greg  KO6TH

Oh, In Respect to G.Carlin - Someone spelt "Sirius" wrong.
where was I? oh yeah -
A Delphi Roady XM rcvr gets wiped from any µW oven, cooking, within 50' or
so.....
PS> the internal FM  xmr goes nowhere near 94.3mhz, only the "Educational"
spectrum(s).   ie  88.9Mhz-(Shameless Plug).

Glad to hear ISS is a SAT again
LZH
/NNNNN<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.<BR>