[aprssig] APRSD mangling Mic-E packets

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Fri Jun 27 15:27:08 EDT 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, David and Ann Fraser wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with this happening here in New Zealand, and
> I remembered discussion about the problem on this mailing list, but I
> couldn't seem to find out what the outcome was in the list archives.
>
> Is/was there a solution?
>
> David ZL3AI.

 I run aprsd version 2.1.5b8 and it seems to only mangle a D700
packet every once and a while. Haven't had the problem lately. I plan on
'upgrading' to Pete's javaserver at some point when I get the time. It's
running on an old Dell Linux server and it's been so happy...I hate to
'rock the boat'!

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ